Quick Tip # 5
When choosing floor coverings, look for natural materials not coated with flame retardants, stain guards or insecticides.
Vacuum rugs or carpeting weekly with a HEPA vacuum cleaner and HEPA filter. Sprinkle baking soda for a few minutes before to absorb odors.
(See more Quick
Tips in our other pages.)
Send this link to your contacts/networks.
Many people can help you create a prettier home or a structurally sound
home, or even a “green” home for reducing the environmental footprint. We
your health in your living or working spaces. We want you to have a home or workplace that provides a healthy environment, and a healthy indoor environment provides for greater personal health, learning, and productivity.
(Your information is kept strictly confidential)
Email: info at healthyspaces dot com
Healthy Spaces specializes in helping people understand how indoor environmental issues can impact their health.
We help people who:
- Donít feel well and think their home or office has something to do with it;
- See or smell something in their home or office that makes them suspicious;
- Experience symptoms or have medical diagnoses who want to know what environmental factors could cause or contribute to their illness;
- Want to buy, build or remodel a home in ways that support their health;
- Are setting up a nursery;
- Want to extend their healthy lifestyle into making their indoors benefit their health;
- Interested in environmental sustainability or greening.
- Health needs;
- Cost & simplicity;
- Impact on the Environment.
We are located in the Delaware Valley, serving Southeastern Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, and Montgomery County), New Jersey, and northern Delaware. If you need assistance outside this region, we will be happy to try to help you or to identify someone closer to you.
ďThanks so much
for your thorough work.
It will be tremendously helpful to us as we move forward.”
Phil, Chestnut Hill