Main Line Today
Healthy House Call
Philadelphia Home Magazine
Does Your Home Pass
the Healthy Green Test?
How to Go Green: 31 Ideas to Get You Started
Purify From the Inside Out: Evaluate your home’s interior with Healthy Spaces
Buildings Advisor Certficate Program
Bucks County Community College
Click here to register
WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING
Healthy Spaces helps you create a healthier home or workplace…
Does Anyone Experience…
Asthma ▫ Headaches ▫ Allergies ▫ Fatigue ▫ Brain Fog ▫ Eye Irritation
Listlessness ▫ Nausea ▫ Nasal Congestion ▫ Rashes ▫ Difficulty Sleeping
Sensitivity to Chemicals ▫ Autoimmune Disorders ▫ Other Health Ailments?
- Do you feel better when outside the home or workplace after several hours?
- Do you have concerns about mold or moisture? How about smells coming off products or materials? Do you notice stains or peeling plaster/paint? What about other air quality issues?
- Are you buying, building, or remodeling a healthier home?
- Do you have symptoms or a medical condition and want to know what environmental factors contribute to your condition?
- Do you want to make your living spaces healthier, greener or more environmentally sustainable?
If you’ve answered yes to any one of these questions, see How We Help.
Healthy Spaces specializes in helping people understand how indoor environmental issues can impact their health.
We help people who:
- Don’t feel well and think their home or office has something to do with it;
- See or smell something in their home or office that makes them suspicious;
- Experience symptoms or have medical diagnoses who want to know what environmental factors could cause or contribute to their illness;
- Want to buy, build or remodel a home in ways that support their health;
- Are setting up a nursery;
- Want to extend their healthy lifestyle into making their indoors benefit their health;
- Are interested in environmental sustainability or greening.
Healthy Spaces…Investigation. Testing. Solutions.Call or email us today for a free, no obligation phone consultation.
Your indoor environment can cause or contribute to health problems. At Healthy Spaces, we educate you about potential health impacts of your indoor environment, investigate sources of potential harm, determine how to minimize them, and provide you with prioritized recommendations to optimize a healthier home or workplace. Your information is kept strictly confidential. See Our Services for more information.
Go Healthy Green! Consider your health and the environment. Not all “green” products are healthy for us. Ensure that your indoor environment supports your health and the health of your children, students, employees or clients.
Jim & Teresa Quigley
“If you want to learn about the health of a population,
look at the air they breathe, the water they drink, and the places where
Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, 5th Century BC
If you would like a Healthy Spaces quarterly newsletter, please enter
your email address below:
Gift Certificates are available. Give the gift of a healthier home or office.
Baby Shower ▫ House Warming ▫ Wedding ▫ Promotion ▫ New Office or Job ▫ Retirement ▫ Cancer-free (remission) ▫ Engagement ▫ Anniversary ▫ Thinking of You